Tuesday, October 18, 2011

High School Experience

                As a student, my current enrolment through Goderich District Collegiate Institute has taught me many aspects of understanding future opportunities, occupations, paths and priorities of which generally is experienced by most  My experiences throughout the years I have attended this high school have helped me establish a various amount of life morals and it has guided me my future path.  I feel so without the experiences I’ve encountered throughout my enrolment at GDCI, I would still be wondering what it is I would like to do with my life.  As a student I have determined that high school consists of change and growth, experiencing the good and the bad and each improvement is experienced by everyone whether it has been tied to a positive or negative conclusion.  School has also taught me to grasp the education in front of you because what more can you do than learn in life, it should be a daily experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment