Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Would Do With $100 Billion Dollars

                   Mr. Lobb, you should give that $100 billion dollars to me, Krista McLeod because I would make it last a lifetime, for myself and anybody who's dearly close to me such as family, best friends or even perhaps a lover.  I feel I would want to donate a reasonable amount of money to an animal shelter or of some other sort, one that I would support well.  I would also save a good portion of the money because you should always be prepared for the future, you can predict, but you'll never know for sure.  I would love to travel and that's something I'd definately spend money on, if i had it.  Of course I would need  someone who I love to come along and in my opinion, it would be a waste of time if I travelled the world alone.  No being selfish with the money, I'd do that by assisting anybody close to me of who I choose with any difficult expenses or a place to stay.  I love, the people I love, and I would do anything for them.  I'm not going to make a list of things I would buy with the money, but I would for sure try and fulfill most of my wants, needs, and dreams.  I keep in mind, that money doesn't always fulfill your wants and dreams, just usually what you need and what entertains you.  You can't forget about 'the love inside you.'  Of course I would need a lover to help me enjoy and spend some of that money.  The most important thing I can say, is never let money get to the best of you. That is why Mr. Lobb, i deserve that $100 billion dollars. 

checked by: Chaz Gutmanis

No comments:

Post a Comment